Education & Court Admissions
- University of Texas, Austin, J.D., 1993
- Austin College, B.A., 1986
- Texas A&M University Health Sciences Center, M.D., 1990
- State Bar of New Mexico
- New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association and Foundation
Leadership, Membership & Honors
- Consulting editor, “Medical Malpractice Law & Strategy.”
- Author, “Airway Management of the High-Risk Patient,” Trial Lawyers Forum, Vol. 28 (2) 1994
- Appointed as Plaintiffs’ Representative by the New Mexico Supreme Court to review the New Mexico Medical Review Commission, 2021.
- Provided testimony to the New Mexico legislature, from the patients’ perspective, regarding proposed changes to the Medical Malpractice Act.